Schedule & Contests
Friday, February 22nd
Doors open to the public at 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Tattoo of the Day Contest Registration 9:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Contest Begins at 10:00 p.m.
- Tattoo of the day at 10:00 p.m. (no entry fee, tattoo must be cleaned and presentable)
Saturday, February 23rd
Doors open to the public at 12:00 p.m. and close at 10:00 p.m.
Contest Registration 2:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Contests begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Best Black & Grey Tattoo
- Best Color Tattoo
- Best Sleeve Tattoo ( 3/4 or full, leg or arm)
one entry per sleeve
- Tattoo of the day at 9:30 p.m. (no entry fee, must be cleaned and presentable)
Children’s drawing contest at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 24th
Doors open to the public at 12:00 p.m. and close at 8:00 p.m.
Contest Registration 2 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Tattoo Contests begin at 5:00 p.m.
- Best Back or Chest Panel Tattoo
- Best Small Tattoo (no larger than 6″ x 6″)
- Best Portrait Tattoo
- Best Overall Tattoo – Full body suit or entire body of work (for heavily tattooed contestants)
- Tattoo of the day at 7:00 p.m. (no entry fee, must be cleaned and presentable)
Children’s drawing contest at 4:00 p.m.
$10 per entry (no entry fee for tattoo of the day)
1st place: $100 Cash prize & trophy
2nd place: Trophy
Tattoo of the day winners will receive:
Artist: Tattoo machine built by Dringenberg Tattoo Company
Client: Trophy & a really bitchin’ tattoo
All tattoos must be completely healed, except for tattoo of the day!!!